For the Medical Community
Medical professionals that work in hospitals, outpatient clinics, dentistry offices, drug and alcohol recovery centers, pain management clinics, and occupational healthcare facilities have one main priority – patient care. Patient care includes having the best toxicology tests and services available to support this objective, and ExperTox is here to help.
We strive to align our capabilities while maintaining flexibility to meet the needs of laboratory directors, physicians, recovery center counselors, social services representatives, and human resources and safety personnel through our:
- Fast test results
- Immediate and secure online result reporting
- STAT testing options
- Standard and customized testing panels
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Poisons and Toxins
- Heavy/Trace Metals
- IV Mixture and Drug Compounding Quality Assurance Verification
- Syringe and Content Verification
- Prescription Medication Dosage or Concentration Verification
- Ability to test a wide variety of alternative specimens, including but not limited to:
- Fingernails or toenails
- Breat Milk
- Oral Fluid
- Personalized customer service
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Chemotherapy drugs
- Experimental and research studies
We also recognize that medical organizations are faced with different drug testing needs when compared to other employers, most specifically in the areas of human resources and safety. ExperTox understands that flexibility is key, and we can help you by adding extended opiates, a variety of restricted medications, tricyclic antidepressants and other drugs to any standard or customized drug test.
ExperTox® is here to serve communities across the U.S. and those within the medical industry that support them, by using our toxicology testing expertise to improve health, wellness and safety. Contact us at 281-476-4600 or email@example.com to learn more.
>>back to top